Terms & Conditions
|General||Affiliate||Multiple Bet Bonus||Deposit Bonus|
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 1st January 2018.A. INTRODUCTION
1. By using and/or visiting any section of the Quickbetsug.com website or any other websites or applications that we own (“Our Website”) and/or registering on Our Website, you agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the Rules applicable to our betting products (together the "Terms"), and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use Our Website. The Terms shall also apply to all SMS and Shop betting
2. Where you place a bet, using Our Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on Our Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Rules menu tab at the top of Our Website
3. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on Our Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on Our Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using Our Website. If, however, you continue to use Our Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
4. Reference to "you", "your", “customer" or “Bettor” is reference to any person using Our Website or the services of Quickbetsug.com and/or any registered customer of Quickbetsug.com.
5. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use Our Website (including any or all of the products offered via Our Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your access and/or use of Our Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
6. Quickbetsug.com is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Quickbetsug.com is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although Quickbetsug.com will use its reasonable endeavors to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Quickbetsug.com does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use Our Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Quickbetsug.com is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Quickbetsug.com’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR Quickbetsug.com ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 25 years of age to place a bet or register with Quickbetsug.com. Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Quickbetsug.com takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card or Mobile Money, the cardholder's or Mobile Money name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with Our Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should contact us. All bets that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand - win or lose.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use Our Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of Our Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Settings section of Our Website. If you require any assistance, please contact us.
2. Account Details
2.1 Quickbetsug.com allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorized by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via Our Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please contact us
2.4 For bets placed by SMS, you are responsible for all transactions where your Phone number or username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorized by you). If you nominate another person as an authorized user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please contact us.
2.5 Please note that cardholder and Mobile Money details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on Our Website.
3. Personal Details
3.1 We will comply with applicable data protection laws in Uganda in respect of the personal information you supply to us.
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please contact us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to Quickbetsug.com, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to Quickbetsug.com is paid in full.
4.2 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Quickbetsug.com shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) Quickbetsug.com considers that you have used Our Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) Quickbetsug.com considers that you have used Our Website in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Quickbetsug.com or any of its customers;
(d) Quickbetsug.com is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) Quickbetsug.com considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(f) your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero in accordance with paragraph B.5.1 below.
4.3 If Quickbetsug.com closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Quickbetsug.com (together “Claims”) arising there from and shall indemnify and hold Quickbetsug.com harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, Quickbetsug.com shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonus payments).
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a sports bet is placed.
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, Quickbetsug.com shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) placing a sports bet.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Bets
1.1 You may only bet with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets, you must deposit monies into your account.
1.2 By depositing funds into your account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 You agree that we shall be entitled to retain any interest which might accrue on monies held in your Quickbetsug.com account.
1.4 No credit will be offered by any employee of Quickbetsug.com, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to void any bets which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Quickbetsug.com without delay. Quickbetsug.com will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.5 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on Our Website are given in Uganda Shillings. For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the quoted by Bank of Uganda.
1.6 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, Betted and winnings paid in that currency.
1.7 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets via Our Website (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If Quickbetsug.com considers that you are using Our Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, Quickbetsug.com shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
(a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising there from; and
(b) indemnify Quickbetsug.com on demand for such claims.
1.8 In addition, Quickbetsug.com shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of Our Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on Our Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than 4,000,000 Uganda Shillings or equivalent may require additional arrangements as this is the maximum limit per day via mobile money.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to Quickbetsug.com or any company within the Quickbetsug.com group.
3.3 Internet (Online) Sports betting may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card or Mobile Money to complete the transaction. However, any bets accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets
1.1 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets made online, by SMS, or at our Betting shops. Bets are not accepted in any other form (Telephoning, post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to cancel any bet at any time.
1.4 Bets are processed in the order they are received.
2. Bet Confirmation
2.1 Bets will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 For SMS bets 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after the Bettor has received confirmation SMS from us.
2.3 Should a dispute arise, you and Quickbetsug.com agree that the Quickbetsug.com transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, SMS number.
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. where common betting patterns across the same fixture/markets have been identified across accounts), which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in Quickbetsug.com’s absolute discretion settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free and risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. Quickbetsug.com further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for Quickbetsug.com to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to Quickbetsug.com crediting any bonus, free and risk free bet or offer to the customer’s account.
3.3 All Quickbetsug.com offers are intended for its customers, and Quickbetsug.com may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
3.4 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at Quickbetsug.com’s sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with Quickbetsug.com.
3.5 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer or promotion at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Quickbetsug.com also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 The 'Calculator' calculation available on Our Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the accepted odds. In multiple bets with a void selection(s) the 'Calculator ' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a void selection in a multiple bet, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Quickbetsug.com across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Quickbetsug.com for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'Kick off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'Kick off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced, bets will stand provided the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on Our Website and/or referred to by Quickbetsug.com staff relate to Uganda Time unless stated otherwise.
4.9 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures or Internet feed), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
E. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on Our Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, and odds) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of Our Website. Quickbetsug.com does not guarantee that Our Website will operate without faults or errors or that the Quickbetsug.com services will be provided without interruption. Quickbetsug.com does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bet or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular game).
2.2 For customers using Quickbetsug.com On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets, please note that Quickbetsug.com will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 Our Website and Quickbetsug.com products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets on gaming products.
3.2 You must not use Our Website for any purpose which (in Quickbetsug.com’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Quickbetsug.com considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Quickbetsug.com will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with Our Website or Quickbetsug.com's products. Quickbetsug.com will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Quickbetsug.com, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on Our Website you may need to download some software (for example, browsers). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. Quickbetsug.com does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any/and all software made available to you via Our Website for the purpose of using products on Our Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on Our Website (including the Online Betting), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your license to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Quickbetsug.com’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or Our Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Ludus Technology UK or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been leased to Quickbetsug.com are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Quickbetsug.com hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). Quickbetsug.com does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Quickbetsug.com nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. Quickbetsug.com reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from Our Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of Quickbetsug.com’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. Quickbetsug.com will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Quickbetsug.com. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While Quickbetsug.com endeavors to ensure that Our Website is available 24 hours a day, Quickbetsug.com shall not be liable if for any reason Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Our Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse Our Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt Our Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of Our Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 Quickbetsug.com receives feeds, and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 Quickbetsug.com does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 Quickbetsug.com does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in Quickbetsug.com’s absolute discretion) to bet on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Quickbetsug.com. Quickbetsug.com will void any bet where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting has taken place.
5.4 Where Our Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Quickbetsug.com has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable), unless otherwise where expressly stated so.
6.1 Quickbetsug.com will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets including where: (i) Quickbetsug.com has incorrectly stated the relevant odds/handicap/Overs/Unders/Winning amount; (ii) Quickbetsug.com continues to accept bets on closed or suspended markets; (iii) Quickbetsug.com incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the Quickbetsug.com revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Quickbetsug.com will endeavor to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect handicap/Overs/Unders- Prior to the start of an event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the handicap/Overs/Unders taken at the Quickbetsug.com revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a handicap/Overs/Unders where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Incorrect Winning Amount - Prior to the start of an event, any bets that have been placed by the customer where the Winning amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price, or Software malfunction) will stand and be resettled at the correct amount, unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
6.5 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Quickbetsug.com will endeavor to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.6 Incorrect Fixture - Where the wrong team is quoted within a fixture name all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Quickbetsug.com’s absolute discretion.
6.7 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) The bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc).
ii) Where a material advantage has been gained Quickbetsug.com reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, will be made void.
6.8 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is 5,000,000 (Five Million) Uganda Shillings.
7.1 Quickbetsug.com actively monitors traffic to and from Our Website. Quickbetsug.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 Quickbetsug.com reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of Our Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 Quickbetsug.com may alter or amend the products offered via Our Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of Our Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of Our Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of Our Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. Quickbetsug.com does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with Our Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of Our Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Quickbetsug.com endeavors to ensure that the information on Our Website is correct, Quickbetsug.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on Our Website. Our Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Quickbetsug.com is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on Our Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Quickbetsug.com provides you with Our Website on the basis that Quickbetsug.com excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to Our Website.
3. Quickbetsug.com’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) 10,000,000 Uganda Shillings in respect of any other liability.
4. Quickbetsug.com shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F above, shall limit Quickbetsug.com's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of Our Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Ludus Technology UK, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on Our Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Quickbetsug.com.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets, no part of Our Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to Our Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Quickbetsug.com has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Quickbetsug.com also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Quickbetsug.com has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on Our Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of Our Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions, the Rules and any document expressly referred to in them and any guidelines or rules posted on Our Website constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to their subject matter. You acknowledge and agree that in entering into and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Rules and any document expressly referred to in them and any guidelines or rules posted on Our Website you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to this agreement or not) other than as expressly set out therein. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Quickbetsug.com may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Quickbetsug.com the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Quickbetsug.com under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Quickbetsug.com shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. Quickbetsug.com may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Quickbetsug.com group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to: (a) in the case of Quickbetsug.com, the address of the relevant Quickbetsug.com company as displayed on Our Website; and (b) in respect of notices given by Quickbetsug.com to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Quickbetsug.com). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT+3) on the third clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT+3) on the fourteenth clear day after the date of posting; (d) if sent by email, at the time of sending; and (e) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
10. The Appendices, the Rules and any document expressly referred to in them and any guidelines or rules posted on Our Website form an integral part of these Terms and Conditions and shall have effect as if set out in full in the body of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the main body of these Terms and Conditions and the Appendices, the Rules and/or any document expressly referred to in them and any guidelines or rules posted on Our Website, unless stated otherwise, the main body shall prevail.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please contact us. If Quickbetsug.com is unable to settle the dispute, Quickbetsug.com will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Uganda National Lottery Board, whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved. No dispute regarding any bet will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s license or permit (including any remote operator’s license or personal license) unless Quickbetsug.com fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Uganda.
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Quickbetsug.com (whether through Our Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of Uganda shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Quickbetsug.com shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT Quickbetsug.com
Uganda Shillings (UGX)
We accept bets for sporting events that are advertised on Our Website. All such bets are subject to the rules applicable to each game.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognized by Quickbetsug.com, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
The maximum winnings is 50,000,000 and is exclusive of stake, and is per user per 24 hour period. The maximum winnings are quoted in Uganda Shillings
To add bets to the slip, please click on the odds for any game and the bet slip will be populated.Then enter the Stake amount.
Please click on ‘Confirm Bet’ to confirm your bet
Please click on ‘Remove Match(es)’ to remove from this bet.
Up to 120% Bonus on Bets!
|!! Applies now to Matches with odds of 1.20 or over !!|
!! Minimum stake is now ONLY
UGX 100 !!
|Every Game! Every League!|
|Place a pre-match bet and if you win we will add the following bonuses to your returns|
|VIP Bets over UGX 20,000 or more receive an extra 4% bonus!|
|SPECIAL VVIP BONUS for stakes of UGX 200,000 and above|
|See Terms & Conditions|
|Multiple line bonuses apply to Accumulator only. Single (Combo) lines will default to the 1 line bonus.|
|Maximum bonus amount restricted to UGX 250,000 Per Bet Slip|